What information do we collect about you?
We may collect personal information which we receive when:
- you use our website
- you book a healing session or
- you contact us
This may include information which you provide when you:
- enter information on our website
- contact us directly in writing or by phone
We may collect the following types of information:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company’s name (or business), your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- information collected through your use of our websites
- details of any enquiry or complaint you make
How do we use the information we collect about you
We may use the personal information provided by you:
- to process your order or manage your account (if applicable)
- to contact you for your views on our services
- to notify you about important changes or developments to our site or services
- to provide a more personalised online experience
- for record keeping purposes
- to keep you informed about our products and services that we offer including (but not limited to) yoga retreats
- for market research purposes, on an anonymous basis to track activity on our site, to publish trends and/or to improve usefulness and content
Your personal information will be provided by PLH to selected third parties:
- when customers have indicated they wish to receive information about products, services or promotions that may be of interest to them
- where services are provided together with a business partner and it is necessary to disclose the information to them in order to provide the services including (but not limited to) yoga retreat providers and other yoga event providers
- for the prevention of fraud against PLH, third parties and customers
- to other third parties (including, but not limited to, the police and law enforcement agencies and other bodies) to protect our or another person’s rights, property, or safety including the exchange of information in connection with the prevention and detection of crime
Keeping you informed
If you have booked a yoga class with PLH previously, we may also use the information we collect to let you know about our other products and services which may be of interest to you and to keep you updated with information about promotional offers.
Disclosure of your information
Your information may be used by PLH only. We will never pass your personal data to anyone else, except any successors in title to our business and suppliers that process data on our behalf in the UK unless we have your consent.
Data Protection Notice
PLH fully supports the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and is committed to the protection of personal data belonging to our suppliers, customers and colleagues. Any personal information collected by PLH will be used in accordance with the DPA. We are aware of our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and have adopted a proactive approach to the implementation of the new legislation in the United Kingdom. This includes reviewing existing policies and where appropriate developing and implementing new policies and procedures to ensure personal data is collected, stored and disposed of in a manner compliant with the requirements of the GDPR and any subsequent legislation from time to time in force.
We have taken appropriate measures to keep users’ personal information secure. We are committed to keeping customers’ personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost. Internally, we restrict access to personal information. We never transfer your data outside of the UK.
PLH only retain customers’ personal information for as long as we need it to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular obligation and we collate only the information absolutely necessary to minimise the amount of data held. You have a right to know about the personal information we hold about you. You also have a right to have your data corrected or deleted and we can provide you with a copy of your personal data that we hold, free of charge, in an electronic format. Requests must be made in writing to Past Life Healing 250 Queens Road Leicester LE2 3FU and proof of identification is required in order to protect your information.